/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: The Gorey Piercing Details .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
The Gorey Piercing Details

Ok, for all of us detail whores (as J said), here is the gorey blow-by-blow of my first non-ear piercing experience. Like I said before, I'm not sure really why or how I decided to go and get stabbed in my girlie parts on my 36th birthday, but when the thought struck it stuck. All day I couldn't shake it. And being the loving, giving man he is, D called the local reputable piercing woman and made me an appointment for that very evening. Now, keep in mind I was pretty crazy when I was in my early 20s, but I live a fairly vanilla experience nowadays (expect for that stint in rehab and the tiny, tiny spider tattoo on my shoulder from when I was 18). I even used to have a pretty exciting ("smack my ass, daddy!") sex life way back before the kids, but piercing is way out of my box. Although, D has ben begging for it for years...for me, it was out of the question. Up until recently, I had closed my mind and body off to a lot of things.

So, anyway, when we finally made it to my appointment I think I had worked myself into a little tizzy and it really didn't help that she was running behind about 45 minutes...more time to think too much. What the hell was I doing? I really have lost my mind, haven't I? Tie me up, stick a needle through my boobs, and force me to give you a BJ in the car? Was this really the appropriate behaviour of a 36 year old mother? That's me: think, talk, think, talk, think, talk, talk, talk, think, think, think. Argh, it never ends. I need to work on my true sub qualities!

By the time I made it into the room, my face was bright red, my heart was racing, and my whole body was clammy. I hadn't mentioned that I wanted my clit done so she was surprised and started asking me all kinds of questions about my "hood" and clit...does it stick out, is it exposed, does it grow in size a lot when I'm turned on? Huh? I dunno. Frankly, I don't know much about my body...how sad. When my son was born and they wanted to motivate me to push they brought in a mirror. I freaked out and made them take it away. I think this whole journey has a lot to do with making peace with my body and accepting my feelings and who I really am. Anyway, I digress. What the tech was trying to figure out is if she needed to pierce me laterally with a barbell or double-horizontally with a ring. Personally, I like the ring, but I ended up with the barbell because of the way I'm arranged. Now, I'm glad.

She started with my nipples. She couldn't use the smaller rings because I have big nipples. I picked out these cute little pink crystals for the ends. Then I took my top and bra off and sat there, almost trembling while she used a pen to mark on either side of my nipples. Then she took out these nasty (maybe in a good way) clamps and attached them. D stood behind me with his arms around my shoulders (I haven't yet talked about Ds wonderful, encompassing arms, but I will later). I practiced some breathing and then she stuck me with this monsterous hollow needle. Fucking ouch. Goddam it, mother fucker, that hurt. Then to add insult to injury, she pulled that enormous stick pin out of me and put the ring and jewel in. I have to admit, it looked kind of cool. When I look at my boobs I see pounds lost and gained and babies nursed, but D absolutely loves my boobs so this was a big time turn on for him. She did the other one pretty much the same way, except she stuck me on the other side...more ouch. I could not believe that I did it...my tits were pierced!!!! I was ready to go. But I knew I had to go through with the rest. This was one thing I was really doing for my Darling D. I knew I should want it for me, but I really, really wanted to do it for him and if I didn't go through it then, I would never do it.

Off came my pants and thong (I'm so glad I decided to wear a matching bra and panties - that never happens!). By the time I sat on that table naked I was shaking, but, thankfully, my endorphins were starting to kick in. It was almost a glorious agony, if that makes sense...plus, I took a lot of pleasure in the fact that D was thrilled and proud. Breath, breath, breath, STICK! Youch! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!! All I could think was: "you better love me, asshole, because this hurts like a bastard!" Then she realized that she had put a too short bar in, but I was too traumatized to change it so I went back the next day (it was not uncomfortable at all to have the jewelry changed, btw). D and the piercer struggled to get the ball on one end for some reason, but then it was over. Then it was Darling D's turn to get his nipple pierced. Apparently, it's much more painful for a man because it all muscle there, not like women who have so much more fatty tissue. I thought he was going to pass out, but it is sexy as hell. I get warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. :)

Now we have a bunch of rules I have to follow for after care for a few weeks to prevent infection and promote proper healing. Last night was the first time we've had sex (not counting BJs for D) since the piercings. He wanted to tug on those puppies so bad, but he has to wait (although that didn't stop him from a little roughness)...and let me just say one thing about the barbell below: heavenly.

Added: Here is a picture of the kind of piercing I got (it's not me, I'm shaved, anyway):
go down to VCH (Vertical Clit Hood).


posted by Gabby Hey at 11:06 AM 10 comments links to this post

10 Comments:

Blogger *J* said...

Wow. I'm squicked as hell, yet strangely jealous...

Ahem, why is the clit hood piercing heavenly? (Details - think, talk, think, talk - that's all we do!)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Gabby Hey said...

Now that the soreness is going away, I'm starting to feel it more. The larger ball at the end of the bar sits right on top of my clit. Tell me that doesn't sound wickedly fun? Not only is it an amazing feeling during sex, but walking is a little more fun, too!

What is squicked?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kaylem said...

You are a way, way, way braver woman than I!! Glad you're enjoying it, though! :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger *J* said...

Squicked is kind of a, "Oh HELL no! Not me!" sort of reaction. The idea of large hollow needles piercing my nipples makes me want to run screaming from the room - but you actually make it sound kinda yummy...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I completely agree with both of you. it sounds delightfully erotic and "oh hell no" all at the same time.
however, reading up on the VCH piercing, I had a flash of "maybe." especially reading the piercer's description about it only being a thin membrane of skin that they pierce.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Gabby Hey said...

:-) It is kind of yummy. A naughty little secret for just D and me (and you all, of course). And to see me, you'd *never* guess that I was pierced...all the more delicious.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous rachel said...

Ya know.. the nipples were just too painful for me. I also don't think I'm willing to risk feeling in my clit BUT I want a Christina really bad. Hubby said I could - now to work up the nerve.

3:01 AM  
Blogger W. S. Cross said...

Wow, what a beautiful gift to him! You're so marvelous. I hope he appreciates all you've done for him. Hope it really sends your pleasure meter through the roof, too.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never wanted my nipples pierced, still don't! But the VCH piercing is "calling me" in some sort of strange/erotic way. I have the nerve built up, it's just finding a piercer that I can trust to do it right the first time around. I have a horrible double nape piercing story (for another time of course), and I don't want to risk having a mistake made on my "babigirl".

10:42 AM  
Anonymous -a said...

Thanks for all the info. I am seriously considering this piercing (the VCH). Where in Oregon did you get it done?

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home