/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: Toys and Lingerie .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, May 27, 2005
Toys and Lingerie

My husband loves them. Toys, toys, toys....panties, panties, panties (thongs and g-strings are a must). Although we're new to the whole Dominance/submissive mindset, we have amassed a pretty good collection of lingerie (for moi) and toys, which have been brought out and used throughout our fairly vanilla sex life. Now, the red bag of goodies (our version of the toy box) comes out on every occasion, not just "special" times. So since I have renewed interest in our Stuff, I thought I might write about some of the toys we have once in awhile.

D's most recent purchases are the ever popular vibrating butt plug (don't forget the added waterproof feature) and a big, ole jelly vibrator. I have a love-hate relationship with the butt plug (can we please come up with another name for this torture device?). Well, basically, I have a love-hate relationship with anal sex. Period. Really, if you get me worked up enough, I love it. I cum the hardest when D is fucking me in the ass and gives me my little pink friend, or is caressing my clit himself. I hate it that I enjoy this (does it feel good? do I like feeling so dirty? do I enjoy that it feels so good to him? who knows....). And I hate admitting it even more. And he knows it. Anyway, that's a whole different post in itself. In a nutshell, the vbp (I just can't write vibrating butt plug again) is horrible and glorious, all at the same time. It's a very intense experience that requires a lot of relaxation and trust (for me, anyway). That's that.

A staple in our bag of goodies is Kama Sutra's Honey Dust. I love this stuff! Honey Dust is a high quality product that puts most of those fruity creams and gels to shame. It feels and tastes great, and it's made with cornstarch so it doesn't get sticky or gooey. D loves to lightly rub this all over my body and then lick it off. Honey Dust is a must have for those really sensual playtimes.

That's all I have time for today, but I think I'll talk about my favorite lube and lingerie the next time.


posted by Gabby Hey at 5:13 PM 6 comments links to this post

6 Comments:

Blogger Lady Calliah said...

LOL vbg

very
big
grin LOL

4:54 AM  
Blogger O said...

I love honey dust!!!
;)
Thanks for your kind words, gabby...

I found some cool toys this weekend, and may have some links up soon, or i'll send them to you...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Malcolm said...

vbP, Gabby. Thanks goodness i don't have one, I'd be nervous trying to handle it. Pretty sure Rosie wouldn't like it, too. It has batteries, I suppose? Can they be re-charged? Do they go "inside"? I feel weird writing this ...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Gabby Hey said...

Thanks, Malc, for the correction...I updated the post. Yes, sex, in general, has always been hard for me to talk about...let alone vibrating butt plugs! Hah...too funny. I doubt it's rechargable. Yes, it does go inside, but it has tabs on the end to prevent loss (if you know what I mean). Honestly, I don't usually see it so I'm not really sure about how it works. It's actually kinda fun. ;-)

Thanks, Lady C.

I would love to see your toys, O!

2:52 PM  
Blogger O said...

hey gabby!
i talk about them in my new post...
there'll be links up in a few hours, or i'll come back here and post the link...lol, having just experienced my first mutiple orgasm, i think every woman should have this particular thing!!! I'm an evangelist!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Thanks for openning up your sexual life to us. My soon-to-be-wife also finds it hard to open up about sex to her best friends and even me at times.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home