/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: Meme from Lady C. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Meme from Lady C.

1. Were you named after anyone?
My grandpa

2. When did you last cry?
the other night while watching "Intervention" on A&E

3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Does tunafish count? I only eat seafood

4. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Don't think I have one

5. Where is your second home?
Lake Powell

6. Do you trust others too easily?
Nope

7. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Rock collector kit

8. Would you bungee jump?
Not a chance in hell

9. Do you think that you are strong?
Yes

10. What are your favorite colors?
pale pink and celery green

11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
way too emotional

12. Who do you miss most?
my grandpa who died almost 2 years ago and my best friend who moved to the other side of the country last year.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
shrimp louie salad

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
raspberry red

15. What is the weather like right now?
clear, bright blue sky, but cold.

16. Last person you talked to on the phone?
my husband

17. Do you wear contacts?
Not anymore

18. Last Movie You Watched?
Surviving Christmas

19. Favorite Day of the Year?
I love Christmas

20. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation?
Disney Cruise

21. Favorite Smells?
hazelnut, vanilla, my husband's cologne, a good cigar, fresh rain


22. What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home?
Not sure...Toronto, maybe?


posted by Gabby Hey at 12:46 PM 4 comments links to this post

4 Comments:

Blogger JeN said...

and I thought everyone had at least 1 embarrassing CD. I have many since I can't seem to bring myself to ever sell any of 'em...

3:56 PM  
Blogger Freya said...

I'm raising my eyebrow at you, Gabby darlin! It's been a very long time since you've treated us to a new post.

Pretty please?

8:14 AM  
Blogger *J* said...

Gaaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyy!

C'mon! Freya did the raised eyebrow thing and everything!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Gabby Hey said...

I'm baaaaaack in the saddle again. I just needed a wee little break. Or a little wee break? Dunno, whatever. I'm back.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home