/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: Blogging in cognito .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Blogging in cognito

In my real life I read a lot of straight blogs on topics ranging from general business, marketing, web technologies, design to other boring crap that most people could care less about. I did come across an interesting post on Jason Kottke's blog about blogging anonymously and why we do it. Actually, the post is more about Secret Sites. Regardless, the post and related comments started me thinking about the whole anonymous, yet intimate, culture of blogging. And the almost predictable lifecycle of a blogger. It's all very interesting, don't you think?


posted by Gabby Hey at 9:15 PM 1 comments links to this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Introspectre said...

Isn't that what makes us so free?

Blogging has taught me amazing lessons about how to be a more genuine person.

Here is the image I show to others when I am unburdened by the seeming consequence of their judgement...oh! So THAT'S who I really am.

Who knew?

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home