/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: Tra La La La La La La La La La .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, December 12, 2005
Tra La La La La La La La La La

Dear friends,

No, I've not gone away...I just have a nasty cold. That, paired with Christmas duties and all my other responsibilities, has me running around like a maniac trying to keep things in order and stay sane (and sober!). I hope everyone is having a joyous and peaceful season, savoring all those wonderful moments that make this time of year special (my chest is swelled with pride when I see my children belting out their lovely songs on stage and smiling with glee - yes, glee is still a word).

Peace.


posted by Gabby Hey at 8:58 AM 2 comments links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Calliah said...

Ok, seriously - is anyone really PEACEFUL during the holidays? I don't think I've met one yet!

In any case, I'm glad you've not forgotten us :)

4:37 AM  
Blogger JeN said...

Holidays = stress.
I want my exams to be over!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home