Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Meme: better late than never...
I've been tagged by erica
"Here are the rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says 'You are tagged!' (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours. The following may not be weird to you but they are to somebody."
Hmmm. Me, weird? I don't think so. ;-)
1. I love Hello Kitty. I know. Some feminist I am, huh? Sexually submissive, Hello Kitty! What's next, collecting Barbies? Uh, I do that, too. Just the nice collectible ones...not like McDonald's cashier Barbie or anything.
2. I have happy feet. My toes are always moving. My kids have the same affliction. It drives D crazy.
3. I read several books at the same time. I usually have a novel, a recovery/spiritual book, a design or craft book and a work-related book going concurrently.
4. Somehow I've turned into a goody two shoes: I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't eat meat. ("Don't drink, don't smoke what do you do?")
5. I hate scary movies. I won't watch them. Go figure.
I pick Lady C
, and Temptation
posted by Gabby Hey at 2:45 PM