/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: The truth .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, January 30, 2006
The truth

Here I am again, begging for forgiveness. I am sorry that I haven't posted much, but I think that I might be doing battle with a little low-grade depression. I'm sure it will pass soon, but it makes it hard to organized my thoughts and blog them. I do have some good post 1/2 done that I promise to finish once my fog clears a little. :-)

Thanks.


posted by Gabby Hey at 10:18 AM 2 comments links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger Her said...

Still checking in on ya! I love your posts, always. Hope all is well and even keel, ODAT.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

*tapping my foot impatiently* gabby, where are you? I miss you!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home