/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: Where in the world is Gabby Hey? .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Where in the world is Gabby Hey?

You're a blogger and I'm a flogger! -My Beloved D


I know, I know, I'm boring and neglectful. So spank me! ;-) Honestly, there's been so much going on around here that I just haven't had time to share. I have plenty to share on my 'nilla blog, but it would just put you to sleep here (I'm sure you'd rather not hear about my new love affair with my iPod, how tired I am of flakey cub scouting parents, and how excited I am about Al Gore's new venture, Current.TV). Thankfully, I'm still madly in love with my husband (although there's been a disturbing lack of raunchy sex in our household), I'm still sober (say what you want about AA, if I'm working towards 11 mos without a drink, it's a fucking miracle), and my children are still freakishly smart and insanely energetic.

I'll catch up witcha when I have a little down time...I really do have a couple of juicey stories to impart. For instance, why do you think my husband insisted on a bench seat in his new truck? Hmmmm.....


posted by Gabby Hey at 2:36 PM 2 comments links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger cva-me said...

Well... I guess we'll just have to wait and hear about the new truck and it's bench seat! Awaiting with eager anticipation.....

Always hell when life gets in the way. Ciao!

10:51 AM  
Blogger JeN said...

I'm all for juicy stories!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home