/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: She is Me .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
She is Me


She

She walked out with empty arms
Machine gun in her hand
She is good and she is bad
No one understands

She walked in in silence
Never spoke a word
She's got a rich daddy
She's her daddy's girl

She loves naked sin
He loves evil sex
She has lost control
They are growing old

She will hide in silence
Then her day will come
She was virgin vixen
She is on the run
She is on the run
She is on the run
-The Misfits


Tomorrow I celebrate 1 year of sobriety. I can finally breath. I'm finally alive. I have have my soul back. If I can stay sober for one day, one month, one year, maybe I can do anything. Maybe you can, too. ;-)


posted by Gabby Hey at 4:28 PM 5 comments links to this post

5 Comments:

Anonymous Am said...

Well done :)

1:53 PM  
Anonymous annissa said...

*hugs* you did it and we're so proud of you and happy for you :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Gabby Hey said...

Thanks! :-) I'm thinking I'm get a tattoo (maybe a dragonfily) to commemorate my little anniversary. What do you think?

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Am said...

I'd say go for it :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Lady Calliah said...

congratulations, hon- I'm so proud of you!

Lady Calliah

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home