/* Theme Name: 2 Good 4 You Version: 1.0 Author: Web Divas Author URL: http://www.web-divas.com/ Copyright: Gabby Hey - 2005 */ gabby surrenders: Tired of Waiting .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, March 13, 2006
Tired of Waiting

He's tired of waiting. Tired of being patient and allowing me to work out this funk I seem to be in. He gave me my chance and is now going to take matters into his own hands. The mere thought, the phrase, gives me shivers. Maybe that's what I needed all along. Him. The answer is always so simple, but I have a tendency to over complicate it. But D always clears the fog for me. Always.


posted by Gabby Hey at 8:41 AM 2 comments links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger JeN said...

Hope he helps that fog clear!
: )

3:53 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

welcome back to the land of the blogging, sweetheart!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home